Stainless Steel Polisher
Are you a self-starter with a “can do” attitude? Are you looking for a position with tremendous opportunity for advancement? Does the thought of a being a part of a small, fast paced company with a strong record of growth and plans to expand in the future excite you? If so, then we would like to talk with you about our open Polisher position.
Bio Fab Technologies is a custom stainless-steel fabricator that manufactures equipment for the Food and Pharmaceutical industries and with our continued growth we are looking to add in impact player to our team as a Polisher.
We are seeking energetic, talented people with the desire to elevate their career to the next level. The ideal candidate for the Polisher position is a self-starter who will work diligently and at a fast pace without overlooking safety & attention to detail. A curious mind & the willingness to learn new techniques and processes in order to advance is crucial.
- Polishing, finishing, and/or grinding stainless steel components (sheet, tube & pipe) to required levels in a fast-paced and efficient manner.
- Use of various power tools and hand tools to polish, clean, and grind welds
- Create a show quality finish on stainless steel
- Repair scratches, dings, and dents on stainless steel
- Visually inspects parts for issues and imperfections.
- Move parts to designated areas within the various departments using a hand truck or transfer cart
- Maintains company tools and equipment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Perform all work in accordance with quality standards and established safety procedures
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintain Traceability of component parts
- Overhead crane & forklift operation
Polisher Experience and Education
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and 2-3 years’ experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in stainless steel polishing.
- Attention to detail & the ability to work in a fast-paced environment are a must.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
Aggressive salary commensurate with experience, Insurance, 401K plan, vacation, paid bonus, etc...
At Bio Fab Technologies the sky is the limit when it comes to a career for gifted and ambitious individuals. To take the next step in the hiring process, copy and paste the below URL link and follow the instructions.